Vision Finland's Partners
SKAK Banner Thai-Finnish Chamber of Commerce Logo FBC Singapore Logo NordCham Indonesia Logo NordCham Philippines Logo
JMT Solutions banner Seven Stones Finland banner Asian Insiders Banner FTA Banner
Business AI China Energy Hong Kong Investment News

Hong Kong Expected to Get Over 5 Billion USD in New Investments

simon zhu 4hluhoRJokI unsplash

The recently established Office for Attracting Strategic Enterprises (OASES) has managed to lure 50 industry leaders to establish a presence in Hong Kong, underlining the city’s advantages such as geographical location and policy support. This is expected to bring over HK$40 billion ($5.12 billion) in investments to Hong Kong.

The OASES has targeted four industries: life and health technology, artificial intelligence and data science, fintech, as well as advanced manufacturing and new-energy technology.

In an exclusive interview with China Daily Hong Kong Edition, OASES Executive Director Charles Ng said that in 2023, the office has met with more than 200 companies globally, and this year’s target is 300.

Of the 50 enterprises the office has helped to expand, around 80% are from the Chinese mainland, with the remaining 20% from Europe and North America.

Find out more by clicking HERE.

There are currently no events.

Topics

There are currently no events.